Let’s talk consultation! This little chat with a new client is an important part of their experience. Today for ’Tip Tuesday’ LASHBOMB will be sharing five helpful questions ask! This not only will give your client exactly what they were looking for but keep them coming back for more!
Have you ever had eyelash extensions before?
- If they have, why did they have them removed?
Do you have any allergies?
- This question is the most important! Making sure they aren't allergic to anything you will be using near their eyes seems obvious. They'll be happy you asked!
Are you looking for more volume, length or both?
- An easy way to get an idea for this if they aren't sure is by asking, "Do you wear mascara for length or volume?"
Do you use an eyelash curler?
- This will help you understand how much curl they like.
Would you rather your results be more cautious or dramatic?
- This is the defining question to make sure you don't go too bold. Always remember it's better to start on the less dramatic side of things. You can work your way towards more drama at each fill.
Keep in mind the size of their eyes, how they wear their makeup (is it more natural or dramatic?), and how healthy their natural lash is.
Always be open and honest with your clients! If they have brittle and sparse natural lashes but want a long, mega volume set - you’ll have to explain to them what is best for their lashes. This is a great time to recommend LASHBOMB Explosive Growth Serum.
Extra Tip: It’s a good idea to ask them these questions again at the beginning of their next appointment. They will always have a stronger opinion of what they want the second time around!